UnitedHealthOneSM Sponsored Broker E&O Insurance Program
This Errors and Omissions insurance program is designed exclusively for Golden Rule Insurance Company Brokers and covers the sale and servicing of life, accident and health products including coverage for annuities. Optional coverage for variable products and mutual funds is available.
UnitedHealthOneSM Sponsored Errors and Omissions Insurance Program Highlights
- Limits of liability:
- $1,000,000 each claim subject to an annual aggregate of $1,000,000 each agent each policy period
- $1,000,000 each claim subject to an annual aggregate of $2,000,000 each agent each policy period
- $1,000,000 each claim subject to an annual aggregate of $3,000,000 each agent each policy period
- $2,000,000 each claim subject to an annual aggregate of $2,000,000 each agent each policy period
- Basic coverage includes the sale and servicing of life, accident and health, LTC, fixed and indexed annuities, disability income and medicare
- $0 deductible for claims on UnitedHealthOneSM products
- $1,500 deductible for claims on products of other companies
- $2,500 deductible for claims on variable and mutual funds
- Prior Acts Coverage for
product related claims back to:
- The first effective date of continuously maintained E&O coverage
- After three years in the program you will recieve full prior acts coverage back to your first continuously maintained contract with Golden Rule Insurance Company
- Automatic unlimited extended claim reporting for UnitedHealthOneSM products at no additional cost
- Additional coverage available for the sale and servicing of mutual funds or variable products
- Pay in full or choose monthly payments via credit card or electronic funds transfer (EFT)
Pricing with mutual funds and variable products
This is an annual policy which renews each December 1st. Premiums are prorated monthly for enrollment purposes. Down-payments are processed immediately and include one month's premium. Monthly payments include a $5.00 processing fee and will begin the first business day of the month after the enrollment effective date.
Policy is subject to minimum earned premium equal to one month of premium. Administrative fees, dues and minimum earned premium are non-refundable.
Continental Casualty Company
Your coverage is secured by Continental Casualty Company, a member company of CNA Financial and is rated A (Excellent) by AM Best.
MGA Insurance Services
MGA Insurance Services sponsors can depend on MGA Insurance Services to provide agents with the most comprehensive and cost effective coverage available. We pride ourselves on superior customer service and welcomes your participation in these outstanding E&O Insurance Programs.
8430 Enterprise Circle
Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
Monday - Thursday: 8 am to 6 pm ET
Friday: 8 am to 5 pm ET
California State License #0B44869, Louis E. Marinaccio